The beneficiaries of Our Father’s House Ministries are the many vulnerable children in our nation, mainly orphans left under the care of grandmothers or from child-headed households.
However, we believe that by supporting these vulnerable children we will bring lasting positive impact to the nation, using improved literacy, education, healthcare, training to bring social and economic empowerment.
Our Mission Statement: “To provide a holistic education to the orphans and vulnerable children through spiritual, cognitive, physical and social empowerment development approach in the served communities.”
Our Vision Statement: “To become a centre of excellence for providing education and wiping out ignorance through skills development in the served community for a productive national development.”
Our Aims and Objectives
Our aims and objectives focus on addressing positive national development:
- Increase the number of children attending education and extend adult literacy services to empower communities and facilitate productivity.
- Establish various advocacy initiative outreaches to help caregivers and vulnerable children appreciate the value of education.
- Empower children and caregivers through spiritual development basing on our vision from John 14:2 “In my father’s house there are many rooms…I go to prepare a place for you’’.
- Advocate for the rights of orphans and vulnerable children, in order to make a positive impact in their lives now allowing them to develop into fulfilled adults.
- Provide medical care and extend water services to families in need, addressing sanitation and hygiene related challenges.
- Train communities in environmental conservation and climate change as a means to sustain the environment.
- Increase the number of parents and caregivers accessing positive parenting services.
Our Father’s House Ministries is non-denominational and has no formal relationship with any one Church but seeks to interact with all churches as well as bodies and individuals who share the same vision.
We help children in need regardless of race, religion or gender, especially in the areas of providing education, medical care and subsistence.
Sponsor a Child
Every child is precious to God.
His desire is for each child to grow up in a safe, caring environment, blessed with an education where they can learn that they matter, they belong, and they have potential. Our Father’s House Ministries provides a sponsorship scheme to help others step in and care for vulnerable children, to be a family for them and to help them escape the suffering of poverty.
We are extremely grateful for all physical aid offered to us. If you would like to donate in this way please contact us using the below details.
PO Box 392, Rukungiri, Uganda.
Quick £10 Donation
A £10 donation will go a long way to support these children with their physical and spiritual needs. We thank you very much for your support.
God Bless You and thank you for your support.